Welcome to our website !

Welcome!

By 07:00

Hi, and welcome to our toxic fashion. 

Behind the blog

For those interested in ‘the face behind the blog’, let me introduce myself! I am curious, creative and a little chaotic at times. My name is Sanne (pronounced as s-ah-nn-uh) and I confess, I have been/still am a fashion addict. 




So, why this blog? 

I started this blog as part of a project for the course Environmental Pollution, which I am taking during my exchange semester at the National University of Singapore. Born and raised in the country of tulips, cheese, and windmills (yes, I am Dutch), I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and explore new areas. This blog is part of that process. Why? Well, with my major in communication and media, blogging is right up my alley. However, I - unfortunately - can’t call myself an expert in environmental pollution, or even more specific, environmental pollution caused by the fashion industry. Due to my growing interest in sustainability (and my hypocritical desire to consume the fast fashion industry), I feel the urge and responsibility to explore this field. Hence, my goal is to turn myself into an expert in this topic over the course of the next 10 weeks. Because I want to not only understand the clothes I am wearing but also feel good about them. This journey, is what I would like to share with you on our toxic fashion.

                                    “After all, to look good on the outside, you have to feel good on the inside.”  

Join the movement

Feel free to join my journey. Share your thoughts with me and provide me with feedback. After all, my aim is to learn, explore and grow and I could not do it without you. 


Stay fashionable, stay sustainable.
Until next time!   

You Might Also Like

0 reacties